Linda LaLa Land

WE R ALL ACTOR CREATED BY GOD... HE DIRECT OUR SHOW, THAT'S WHY THING DON USUALLY GOES THE WAY WE WAN OR THOUGHT CAN WE CONTROL OUR OWN FATH? I DOUBT... WANTING TO BECOME ANGEL? FORGET ABOUT IT TRAPS(temtation) R ALL AROUND... MAYBE THERE'S NO HEAVEN...

Friday, November 5, 2010

What's wrong with me?

I simply can't control myself! so easily getting angry, shouting and screaming at my precious kids. WTF am i doing? I call them idiot and stupid, but after all this is shoot out from my stupid mouth I felt so bad but i do it again and again wtf wtf wtf!!!!!!!! yesterday when i was cooking dinner, they were playing loudly and Bryan was shouting at Bax n B3 and I nearly can't control and juz want to throw anything on my hand over (when I was holding the chopper) Arrrrrrr I need a break but i know i can't!!!!!!! FML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home